Question about making VIP 722 dvr primer reciever...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

janko

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 20, 2009
Chicago,Illinois
So i have one VIP722 HD duo DVR and two 622 HD solo recievers.One of these 622 is my primary.Can i call,to make my 722 primary,to pay less $ ? Thanks

Sure does. One of the rate change threads says the most expensive receiver will be made primary. You definitely want to make sure that happens.

Supposedly, they will automatically throw the most expensive unit into the free zone, but never hurts to make sure.

last week i talked to an online csr about changing the 612 to primary instead of the 211, took some convincing but she finally agreed. The next day the 612 was deactivated. got it reactivated but still no change in the primary receiver.

On its website, Dish claims that, in order to provide the best pricing, the most expensive [receiver] cost to lease will be considered your primary receiver that will have fees waived. However, in your case, there is no savings to be had by switching your primary receiver as ALL Dish Duo DVR's all have the same fee.

On its website, Dish claims that, in order to provide the best pricing, the most expensive [receiver] cost to lease will be considered your primary receiver that will have fees waived. However, in your case, there is no savings to be had by switching your primary receiver as ALL Dish Duo DVR's all have the same fee.

post #5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)