Question about my service

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sori4mvp

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 15, 2008
My friend has a house and it is wired for Directv in his basement but he currently doesn't have service. He mainly just wants it for Sunday Ticket which I indeed have on my account. If I brought one of my boxes over there on Sunday can we watch it then since my box and card have the services???? Just curious.

My friend has a house and it is wired for Directv in his basement but he currently doesn't have service. He mainly just wants it for Sunday Ticket which I indeed have on my account. If I brought one of my boxes over there on Sunday can we watch it then since my box and card have the services???? Just curious.

Technically you should be able to, but according to the terms of service you're supposed to keep the box connected to phone line so D* can make sure that you're not doing what you want to do.

Technically you should be able to, but according to the terms of service you're supposed to keep the box connected to phone line so D* can make sure that you're not doing what you want to do.

Yeah, kind of what I thought with that one. So pretty much per my terms and agreement, no, but in all actuality there really wouldn't be anything that would cause it not to work.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts