Question about off air antenna and program guide

dn@suddenlink.net

Original poster
Jan 26, 2008
I have 2 dishes(one is for local) and I have an off air antenna for local HD .I f I had the local dish taken off my roof and just get my local HD off air channels will the off air HD channels still show up on my program guide?

No & yes

I have 2 dishes(one is for local) and I have an off air antenna for local HD .I f I had the local dish taken off my roof and just get my local HD off air channels will the off air HD channels still show up on my program guide?

The ch will still show but the info will be gone. It will only show digital service. Tha is if you drop the local channels from E*. Now if you are just going to remove the dish but still pay for locals you may still get the info.

I would leave the local dish up as there may be other channels on it that you get, plus it is always good to have a backup just in case your ota goes down for some reason. The local tower collapsed a month or so back which just shows you never know what may happen.

Thanks for the input. I think I better keep the local dish to be safe. I just wish I had one dish that would get all my HD channels(local included).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts