question about something on my mind

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
does dish do any testing for their apps i would like to test tunein and iheart radio apps.just an idea.

Allen bluegras :)

im sure they do, similar to other electronic companies, will beta everything before releasing it. The question you may want to ask is if they do external beta testing on their apps, because that would be something only Dish would be able to answer.

Are you an employee Uriel? I have a employee roommate, and she didn't say anything about that to me. Currently, my account is an employee account(for 1 1/2 more weeks until she moves out).

Yes sir. I am an internal tech. Been having netflix on regular joey and wireless joey for about a week or 2

can you explain to me how the dish music app works scott when will it be coming?

can you explain to me how the dish music app works scott when will it be coming?
I'm sure it will work just like any other app bluegras. You go to Apps, select iHeart or TuneIn, log in if you haven't done so prior (you need to have an account with each), and off you go.

scott told me that there will no tunein or iheart apps only one dish music app with tunein and iheart built in so i am patently waiting for that app to come to us soon so i can listen to tunein and i heart getting tired of listening to siriusxm all the time.

Remember there are no TuneIn or IheartRadio apps coming. Instead it will be a DISH Music app where you can link to your TuneIn and Iheart accounts in one app.

scott told me that there will no tunein or iheart apps only one dish music app with tunein and iheart built in so i am patently waiting for that app to come to us soon so i can listen to tunein and i heart getting tired of listening to siriusxm all the time.

OK, so you go to the Dish Music App and select TuneIn or iHeart, same thing.... Once again, if you had a ROKU, and if I remember correctly you were going to get one, they are already there....

Reactions: Mr Tony
i am planning on getting one real soon i need to get the money first before i can buy one at walmart.now i wish they would add slacker radio,spotify radio to our lineup next.

i am planning on getting one real soon i need to get the money first before i can buy one at walmart.now i wish they would add slacker radio,spotify radio to our lineup next.
The Hopper is NOT a Genie in a bottle to grant all your wishes and save you money, Lad.

Oh, I forgot, Directv has a Genie...maybe you should move there!

Reactions: Mr Tony
yes i want tunein and iheart so i can listen to them on my bluetooth headphones slacker and spotify would be great also i know we are not going to get them anytime soon anyone knows how to bluetooth a roku let me know so when i get one i can do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)