Question about Sports Channels

mrush4h

Original poster
Oct 17, 2007
Are there any DISH Network subscribers that can answer this question? I am wondering whether if you subscribe to their packages if you get all regional sports networks or just the ones for your specific region? I live in Delaware, but want to get the NY stations (Fox Sports- NY and Sports Network NY) so I can see the Mets games, but I'm not sure whether the America's Top 100+ will only give me the Philly regional stations or whether I get all of them. Thanks.

If you subscribe to the sportspak for $5.99/month, you get access to all the RSN's. BUT, you WILL NOT be able to view professional sports out of your local market on those RSN's. They will be blacked out. You will be able to watch the other programming and most of the college sports on those out of market RSN's, though. You'll have to get the MLB Extra Innings package to see Mets games in Delaware, meaning you either have to switch to cable or D*. The only Mets games you'll see on E*, in Delaware, are those games that are broadcast on your local RSN (providing E* has that channel) or via WPIX, which broadcasts about 26 games a year (usually on Sundays).

Does anybody know of any sort of pattern of which college football games might be blacked out to people with the multi-sports package? I'm looking for a way to watch the Arizona State/Oregon game next week (I grew up in Oregon, wife went to ASU..so sorta important we're able to watch it).. and as of right now it's only on FSN Arizona(stupid Pac-10 TV contract.. could be a game between 2 - top 5 BCS teams and it won't be on national TV) ... What are the odds this game would be blacked out if that's the only place it's on to somebody up in Washington?

Thanks.

Does anybody know of any sort of pattern of which college football games might be blacked out to people with the multi-sports package? I'm looking for a way to watch the Arizona State/Oregon game next week (I grew up in Oregon, wife went to ASU..so sorta important we're able to watch it).. and as of right now it's only on FSN Arizona(stupid Pac-10 TV contract.. could be a game between 2 - top 5 BCS teams and it won't be on national TV) ... What are the odds this game would be blacked out if that's the only place it's on to somebody up in Washington?

Thanks.
Looks to me like it's on a lot of the FSN channels. It's on the schedule for FSNSW here. FSN has national broadcast rights for a lot of Pac-10 and Big-12 games.

Oops: that was ASU/Cal this week.

So if I were to subscribe to NHL-CI, it's my understanding that the HD-RSN channels from out of market are "unblocked" during games to provide an HD feed. Is this accurate, or would I have to subscribe to the sports package too?

Thanks.
I just noticed in our paper today the ESPN has picked up the ASU/Oregon game Saturday.

Help only see 110 on the dish 1000

722 DVR playback question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)