Question about sports game blackouts

bigbuckchuck

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 24, 2010
earth
Can anyone tell me if the Seattle Mariners baseball games on FSNW 426 can be viewed in AZ or are they blacked out? Thanks

of course at that point you will no longer receive the Az locals. That may or may not be important to you

That also means that you will receive no locals at all because you are very far out of the Seattle spot beam.

no one is saying you have to buy the package...
I wish I had a dollar for every time a customer acted surprised when told they would not get out of market pro sports with the RSN package.
And also wish I had a dollar for every time one of them said "well, that's not what I was told when I got Dish".

That was in the past. Now I no longer discuss programming and/or billing with custys. I tell them they need to refer those inquiries to Dish Network and that we are just the install company.

RSNs are worth it during college football season, and thats about it.....and thats just to get the late west coast games for the most part.

RSNs are worth it during college football season, and thats about it.....and thats just to get the late west coast games for the most part.
Thank you for your informative reply. It's more helpful than "no one is saying you have to buy the package"

The Multisports Pack was for NFL season only for me. The RedZone Channel.... It is also great for college football and basketball.

I agree, its a nice fall package to catch some other college football games you may not usually see, especially for smaller schools

If you buy multi-sport, you will see the conclusion of Mariners games that run over the 3 hour "blackout window". You may also catch portions of rain delayed games. If you want to watch the games from start to finish see: MLB TV on your friendly neighborhood computer/laptop/iphone etc, or jump to Direct TV and subscribe to MLB EI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)