Question about switch for 921

bryan92

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 31, 2003
Statesboro, Ga
I really didnt want to start a new thread for this question but I did a search and I am still confused. I am going to buy a 921 and have a question. What switch will I need? I have a 105 superdish...is the switch already there? If I do need another switch...how much? This is all the info I can provide since I am at work. Thanks

Btw...there will be no problem with extra feed. I already have two coming into the area for the 921.

EDIT: WIll have (2) 301's and the 921.

Had to bump this. I forgot about posting these pictures. This should tell what switch I have.

Before I get crusified...all the suggestions in the above thread have been addressed! :D

You have the DP 34 Good

The 921 needs 2 inputs for its 2 tuners so likely if it is feasable you can run another line to that switch. It has an extra output you can use.

Alternatively

if you dont want to run another line then the DPP44 might be worth the cost to you. Its 200 by itself and you will need a seperator as well. Total cost at dishstore for the switch and seperator are about $220.

Personally I would run the extra wire.

Thanks, didnt take long after posting the pics. :D BTW I like the free suggestion. Maybe I can ask my wife for a DPP44 for Christmas. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)