This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Question about TIVO DRV and H20

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sfollenius

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Hello, I am an E* customer. I am switching to D* for savings (Bellsout/ATT) releationship to get discounts and because E* has not gotten the Greenville locals in HD yet.

I have an install date scheduled for Oct 15. They are installing an H20 and a standard reciever, however I have been thinking about getting a dvr.

I can get an older TIVO SD ird on ebay for around $50. I know about making sure the account is not delinquent prior to purchase.

Would there be any additional fees for having a SD Tivo on my account and the H20 or is that built into the plan?

Also would the the monthly fees be different if I take the D* branded DVR (non TIVO) with the H20?

You will have to pay a $5.99 DVR fee no matter which one you get. If you have an HDTV, I would go with the HR20 instead. You might be able to get one really cheap or even free.

I might add to ramy's comment that there would be a $4.99 charge for a second receiver of any type, but the $5.99 DVR charge covers all DVRs that you might have.

I might add to ramy's comment that there would be a $4.99 charge for a second receiver of any type, but the $5.99 DVR charge covers all DVRs that you might have.

Thanks. I forgot about that part.

Status
Please reply by conversation.