Question about TIVO DRV and H20

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sfollenius

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Hello, I am an E* customer. I am switching to D* for savings (Bellsout/ATT) releationship to get discounts and because E* has not gotten the Greenville locals in HD yet.

I have an install date scheduled for Oct 15. They are installing an H20 and a standard reciever, however I have been thinking about getting a dvr.

I can get an older TIVO SD ird on ebay for around $50. I know about making sure the account is not delinquent prior to purchase.

Would there be any additional fees for having a SD Tivo on my account and the H20 or is that built into the plan?

Also would the the monthly fees be different if I take the D* branded DVR (non TIVO) with the H20?

You will have to pay a $5.99 DVR fee no matter which one you get. If you have an HDTV, I would go with the HR20 instead. You might be able to get one really cheap or even free.

I might add to ramy's comment that there would be a $4.99 charge for a second receiver of any type, but the $5.99 DVR charge covers all DVRs that you might have.

I might add to ramy's comment that there would be a $4.99 charge for a second receiver of any type, but the $5.99 DVR charge covers all DVRs that you might have.

Thanks. I forgot about that part.

Status
Please reply by conversation.