Question about TP2 on 95.0W sat

Status
Please reply by conversation.

McGuyver

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 4, 2007
Nuclear Testing Grounds
I'm currently working on my mesh BUD and fine tuning it and I can't get a signal on weaker TP's. I've been trying to pick up a signal on 3744 V 2206 3/4 @ 95.0°W sat, 'My Family TV'.

Can somebody tell me what signal level to expect on 3744 V 2206 ?

I'm in So Cal and I know I have picked it up once with another dish but I'm wondering if that frequency is still alive. I'm guessing it's not a very strong signal.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks Guys, at least it's there and I'll get it eventually. I just hate to spend time searching for something that's not there. Not knowing is frustrating, lol

try 4166 V 6617
Those are also very strong and once you get that dialed in, My Family should pop in

ive got a 6 foot sami dish i made sure i had best signal i could get with my 4dtv dig screen c and and my EBNO was 8.0

you should be able to

I get it fine on a 6 footer here in MN. Pansat logs it just fine but will take forever to log the channel since it doenst have a name so it takes a long time then spits out a "TV2" for the name

i found it with the pansat, my viewsat wouldnt find it. so im back to using the old stand by pansat. cant wait till later this year when hd fta box comes out that does all the new stuff

around 80Q, been messing with my dish today and flipped the lnbf and now im getting 7+ EBNO numbers across my arc now on my sami dish. but what funny my 99 satellite wont come in as good now but ever thing else is great

ugh never mind it coming in great too forgot to turn the pansat off. for some reason it meses with 99 while my 4dtv is on too

here is some pictures of my ugly dish. but sure has worked well for me for just being a 6 foot dish

Attachments

• PIC-0149.JPG
    PIC-0149.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 126
  • PIC-0150.JPG
    PIC-0150.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 128
  • PIC-0151.JPG
    PIC-0151.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 125
  • PIC-0152.JPG
    PIC-0152.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
i found it with the pansat, my viewsat wouldnt find it. so im back to using the old stand by pansat. cant wait till later this year when hd fta box comes out that does all the new stuff

I get this with both of these units (my Pansat is a 9200 though). Could get it with the 6 footer before I switched to 10'.

around 80Q, been messing with my dish today and flipped the lnbf and now im getting 7+ EBNO numbers across my arc now on my sami dish. but what funny my 99 satellite wont come in as good now but ever thing else is great

ugh never mind it coming in great too forgot to turn the pansat off. for some reason it meses with 99 while my 4dtv is on too

here is some pictures of my ugly dish. but sure has worked well for me for just being a 6 foot dish

Nice dish Mike! thanks 4 the pics :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts