Question about WD/EHD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BK94541

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 12, 2008
San Francisco
I bought around 10/750GB/WD/Home editions model few years ago Love the EHDS works flawless with my Boxes as 2/722/ks & 211 ..Now I wanna buy some more. ...But I see lots bad reviews with new WD/EHDS in Amzaon.com/customer reviews. Wondering what u guys working with and works flawless with dish boxes these days . Wondering WD is still good or buys Seagate brand!
Thanks

The vast majority of reviews I have seen, including people who use the WD here and from the other forum feel they are very good solid units. It is always possible some newer ones have problems, but I have not seen a rash of complaints about them. I have three for my receivers, and they have been flawless. I have two others for my computers, also flawless.

I went to Amazon, I am seeing overall four star reviews for almost every model. For Seagate mostly four star with some three.

Tampa. Is urs the new WDS?/?? coz people having problem with new models with WD SmartWare™ software..so if so … u don’t have problem with that smartware with dish boxes when u reordering?

THANK YOUUUU **Bobby**..
I gonna order few of them for Amazon..because even a review there from someone have dish box & says it works GREAT!
Thank you man ..just didnt know this model & this model dont have that stupid softwear..this is just pure harddrive without any Junks in it!
Thanks You & good 4th :)

I bought around 10/750GB/WD/Home editions model few years ago Love the EHDS works flawless with my Boxes as 2/722/ks & 211 ..Now I wanna buy some more. ...But I see lots bad reviews with new WD/EHDS in Amzaon.com/customer reviews. Wondering what u guys working with and works flawless with dish boxes these days . Wondering WD is still good or buys Seagate brand!
Thanks

I buy WD almost exclusively and have not had any fail and lose data in over 9 years... *knocks on wood*.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts