Question for the dish dudes about rsn's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dewzan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 13, 2006
Iowa
right now the espn game is blacked out but i can watch the cards game on foxmw 418. ever since i joined dish network i have gotten the cubs game as my rsn (fox sports chicago and now csnch) all the cubs csnch games are now "unavailable" but according to the rsn mlb team maps on dishnetwork.com i should be getting the cubs games on csnch and the brewers1 games. i don't like the cardinals and want my cubs back. the map also shows i shouldn't be getting the cards games in eastern iowa

yes but it shows in the guide Saturdays game is blacked out and who wants to watch the cards games... i sure don't

Ya know what, I just checked my receiver and the game is blacked out right now. It was the Yankee's game from before that was on.

Will you send a phone number/account number in a PM please? I'll see if I can find out what's going on. Also try resetting the receiver if you haven't. There's a known issue right now with games not authorizing properly, but re-downloading EPG info helps (if not we have to report it to be corrected asap).

Just some more info (this is what is popping up on our screen every 5 minutes)

Attention:
If you receive a call from a customer experiencing
005/743/744 on any scheduled MLB Game for today,
please verify the customer subscribes to the station and perform a Front Panel reset to reacquire the EPG.
It may take up to 15 minutes after the EPG updates to allow access.

Hopefully after you reset, and wait 15 minutes, the game is available. If it's not, all we can do is report it so it gets fixed as soon as possible.

yes but it shows in the guide Saturdays game is blacked out and who wants to watch the cards games... i sure don't

i would rather watch the cards than the cubs at least they win world series and pennants:D;):)

MattG@ DISH NETWORK said:
Just some more info (this is what is popping up on our screen every 5 minutes)

Hopefully after you reset, and wait 15 minutes, the game is available. If it's not, all we can do is report it so it gets fixed as soon as possible.

Fixed, thanks for the info.

Yup, the guide has been glitchy with the territories and the blackouts, it seems we should be good now.

To the OP, the whole state of IA is still home to six teams including the Cards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts