Question for TurboHD Gold subscribers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

madailey

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 24, 2009
SC
I know that one Encore channel, Encore HD, is included on the TurboHD Gold package. My question is are the other standard def. Encore movie channels, Action, Western, etc., included if you subscribe to the package as well. I know the other channels aren't HD.

I've never had to wait this long for feedback. Makes me think no one can read my post. LOL! There have to be some TurboHD Gold subscribers out there still...there has to be!

Question is: Do you get all the Encore channels, including the standard def. Action, Western, etc., with the TurboHD Gold package or only the one Encore HD channel?

Please only those with the TurboHD Gold package give me an answer. I know the web site lists only the HD channels but there are some standard def. channels that come as part of the channels with the TurboHD packages.

I read it and to be honest I've had the same question in the back of my mind. One of the reasons I went for Turbo Gold was so I could at least have one "almost" premium channel for movies. Thank God I was finally able to convince the "Ball and Chain":rant: to let me do the Cinemax for a penny:)!

nope, gotta buy the encore movie stations separately. only what is listed under turbo hdgold on the dish site comes on turbo hdgold. you can get the others for 4.99 a month.

Thanks, the TurboHD Gold isn't worth the extra 10 bucks then. I would get HBO before I paid the $10 and the additional $5 for the other Encore standard movie channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)