Question on 622 Receiver configuration / installation

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

smartiems

Original poster
Jun 19, 2008
I currently have 2 622 Receivers supporting 2HD and 2SD Tvs in the house. The configuration I have is as follows:

Dish 1K.2 with DPP triple LNB and a Dish 500 with DP single LNB. 3 Coax come from the roof to the junction box where I have all TV connections to the house. The signals are distributed via 2 STVC (Red) diplexers, one inside the junction box and one near the receiver plus a Separator (123254) connected to each of the receivers.

The problem I have is, with one of the 622 receivers I am not getting proper signal in TV2. I know that TV connection (Coax from junction box to that room) is OK as I had a 301 receiver connected there prior to upgrading to Dish HD. Dish folks have changed the 622 receiver four times and even changed that diplexer, but not much luck. If I want to connect my old 301 receiver back for that SD TV and make the 622 receiver into a Single mode, can someone tell me how I can go about doing it please? Surprisingly the third coax coming from the roof has no sat signal also!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)