Question on 622 Receiver configuration / installation

smartiems

Original poster
Jun 19, 2008
I currently have 2 622 Receivers supporting 2HD and 2SD Tvs in the house. The configuration I have is as follows:

Dish 1K.2 with DPP triple LNB and a Dish 500 with DP single LNB. 3 Coax come from the roof to the junction box where I have all TV connections to the house. The signals are distributed via 2 STVC (Red) diplexers, one inside the junction box and one near the receiver plus a Separator (123254) connected to each of the receivers.

The problem I have is, with one of the 622 receivers I am not getting proper signal in TV2. I know that TV connection (Coax from junction box to that room) is OK as I had a 301 receiver connected there prior to upgrading to Dish HD. Dish folks have changed the 622 receiver four times and even changed that diplexer, but not much luck. If I want to connect my old 301 receiver back for that SD TV and make the 622 receiver into a Single mode, can someone tell me how I can go about doing it please? Surprisingly the third coax coming from the roof has no sat signal also!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)