Question on Installation......

Status
Please reply by conversation.

shy007

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 26, 2005
South Carolina
I had the new R15 DVR ordered and called directv for installation and they told me 100.00 for the installation..... I kinda got upset since I have a member for a while..... I cancelled the installation and DVR and sent an email to directv informing them how crazy they treat long time customers.... I got an email saying someone would call me in the next day or 2? What do you guys think there gonna offer me? I told them in the email that they had me committed for 2 more years if I got the DVR..... I guess I was not worthy......

I upgraded from an old RCA to DirecTV with TiVo about 9 months ago. The old RCA was going bad and needed to be replaced. DirecTV told me that I could get a new TiVo for $99 with free shipping, free installation, and a $50 rebate... That's how I got my DirecTV TiVo with 80 hours of storage...

Last edited:
If you order direct from DirecTV, they install it for $49, and $14.95 handling and delivery. Depending on what the local installer has, you could get an R15. I ordered a DVR about a month ago, and got an R15.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts