question on service for people with no ssn

Status
Please reply by conversation.

latin-dss

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 6, 2009
Htown
question, does direct tv offer a service similar to dish, where you can get the service without having a ssn, ( dish has a new flexplan that basically u pay $149 for receiver and u can activate it no problem). or the dishnow as well..

wondering if direct has a plan similar or planning on rollin one out to avoid possible losing customers to dish..anyone?

question, does direct tv offer a service similar to dish, where you can get the service without having a ssn, ( dish has a new flexplan that basically u pay $149 for receiver and u can activate it no problem). or the dishnow as well..

wondering if direct has a plan similar or planning on rollin one out to avoid possible losing customers to dish..anyone?

Losing sub's ???
Don't think they are losing enough to worry about , as they are gaining many more than losing ....

I did not know that there were people out there with no SSN.
I know about 20 years ago it was made mandatory that you get a SSN when you are born.

Losing sub's ???
Don't think they are losing enough to worry about , as they are gaining many more than losing ....

I did not know that there were people out there with no SSN.
I know about 20 years ago it was made mandatory that you get a SSN when you are born.

if they are illegal they wouldn't have ssn;) and i agree,D* is doing just fine.

If I were D* there is no way I would do business without SSN. Too much to gamble on if they pay or return equipment.

I also agree D* is doing just fine.

I believe the only reason it's manditory to get a SSN for a new-born baby is if the parents want to claim it on there taxes as a deduction. Of course, they all do. Frankly, I can't see how anybody can get by without one, regardless of their immigration status.

We are ALL immigrants except for the native indians. Do you mean 10 million Illegals?

Exactly! Without a legal SSN then you are illegal. Businesses should never do any business with an illegal. Why? Because they can just pull up roots and go away without ever paying their bills. SSN' always follow you to other parts of the country and allow previous companies to find you. You would find this in other countries but ours. This goes along with , "no credit checks" and " no income verification"!!! This is why this country is in the financial mess it is in.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts