Question on the Costco Giftcard

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jericko

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 18, 2006
So I ordered DirectTV today, using this link: Costco.com: No One Offers Better HD Than DIRECTV so I could get the $120 Costco Gift card. But when I checked out, I do no show the giftcard anywhere. I called DirectTV and spoke to a CSR, she told me she did not see the Coscto Giftcard, but it takes 6-8 weeks to show up and I should just wait. Does anyone know anything about this? Should I see it in my account?

Thanks
Jason

So I ordered DirectTV today, using this link: Costco.com: No One Offers Better HD Than DIRECTV so I could get the $120 Costco Gift card. But when I checked out, I do no show the giftcard anywhere. I called DirectTV and spoke to a CSR, she told me she did not see the Coscto Giftcard, but it takes 6-8 weeks to show up and I should just wait. Does anyone know anything about this? Should I see it in my account?

Thanks
Jason

I would think you should steak with Costco about it....

Try thier Concierge Services line.

1-866-861-0450

Thanks
Jason

I'm in the same boat (signed up 2 weeks ago)... short version, I have NO idea if the card will be showing up..... There really should be some confirmation emails, something... but as far as Direct is concerned, its a Costco issue..

I'm in the same boat (signed up 2 weeks ago)... short version, I have NO idea if the card will be showing up..... There really should be some confirmation emails, something... but as far as Direct is concerned, its a Costco issue..

After spending HOURS on the phone tonight with Direct and Costco, someone at Costco (took me 4 transfers to get this guy) said he gets 4-5 calls a week about the DirectTV/Costco. He said the Giftcard if through Direct, and you need to email costcovipsupport@directv.com and provide them with your Direct Order Number and your Costco membership ID.

After spending HOURS on the phone tonight with Direct and Costco, someone at Costco (took me 4 transfers to get this guy) said he gets 4-5 calls a week about the DirectTV/Costco. He said the Giftcard if through Direct, and you need to email costcovipsupport@directv.com and provide them with your Direct Order Number and your Costco membership ID.

Have you contacted the people I posted in post 2 yet ?

That e-mail addy is the ticket if you want an answer to your gift card questions. Also, if you have questions about your Costco specific package, they are the proper contact to address. Usually get a response within 1-2 business days.

I saw nothing to indicate your costco # was required.. only that they would mail it to the addr of the Direct acct ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)