Question on Wal-Mart satellite purchase

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JROD1

Original poster
Sep 8, 2006
I purchased a reciever (H-20) from Wal-Mart today because I want the sunday ticket for this weekend and I was wondering if I will get the HD channels with the basic single dish.

After reading some here I see as a new customer you can get the receiver and a multi-sat dish installed with Superfan for free.

So I am wondering do I just call D* and sign-up for a install? Or a local sat store for the install? Would I still get the offers?

What would I get right now with the single dish as far a channels? Can I still watch sunday ticket just in case the multi-dish install is delayed past this sunday?

Thanks

Call Directv for your answer you may have to return the Walmart receiver to qualify for the free install.

Yeah, that is what I was thinking I might have to do, shoot.
Thx

JROD1 said:
I purchased a reciever (H-20) from Wal-Mart today because I want the sunday ticket for this weekend and I was wondering if I will get the HD channels with the basic single dish.

After reading some here I see as a new customer you can get the receiver and a multi-sat dish installed with Superfan for free.

So I am wondering do I just call D* and sign-up for a install? Or a local sat store for the install? Would I still get the offers?

What would I get right now with the single dish as far a channels? Can I still watch sunday ticket just in case the multi-dish install is delayed past this sunday?

Thanks
You probably would not get the games in HD without at least the triple LNB set up, although I have not looked to see for sure what sat they are commiing from lately, all HD use to be on the 119, but I think that has changed now. I know the MPEG4 is coming from the 99 and 103

Jimbo

Jimbos said:
You probably would not get the games in HD without at least the triple LNB set up, although I have not looked to see for sure what sat they are commiing from lately, all HD use to be on the 119, but I think that has changed now. I know the MPEG4 is coming from the 99 and 103

Jimbo

I think?? that all the national HD feeds are now coming from 110.........

Status
Please reply by conversation.

State of HD-Lite

Breaking DirecTV News:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)