Question regarding 211 HD receiver signal

Cranked

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Oct 21, 2007
Milwaukee, WI
Hi,

Can someone please tell me if it is possible to split the signal from a 211 box to two seperate TV's? I have a 211 in my bedroom and would like to set it up to watch it in the bedroom or on the bathroom TV. I dont want to get another box just so my wife can watch TV for 1 hour in the morning M-F while she gets ready. I understand that if it is possible, I would have to watch the same channel on both TV's and thats OK with me. If it can be done, would it just be done with a normal cable line splitter like one that can be bought at radio shack or wherever? And would it be as easy as just setting it up as a normal signal split. (i.e. line into 211 then out to splitter then out to both tv's)

I dont know if this is illegal or not or against E* policy. I am not trying to circumvent there rules or break the law. So just tell me if it is and I wont do it. I just dont know either way.

Thanks for any help!!

I have mine set up HDMI to the bedroom TV. Then I take the composite output to a channel 3/4 modulator then send that to another TV in another bedroom.

Has anybody seen or tried the new wireless HDMI units?

That could be a great solution for sending HDMI around the house.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)