Questions about the 811

ibmike

Original poster
May 15, 2004
1. I have read throughout some of the discussions that there is some sort of HD test channel somewhere. Where is it?

2. What is the best OTA anntenna that people are useing, or does the 49% problem make it not worth putting up?

ibmike said:
1. I have read throughout some of the discussions that there is some sort of HD test channel somewhere. Where is it?

2. What is the best OTA anntenna that people are useing, or does the 49% problem make it not worth putting up?

1.) Test channel is on the wing satellite.

2) Depends on where you are. Use www.antennaweb.org to figure out the best one for you. I get 24 digital channels with no 49% errors. (16 stations... 24 total with subchannels factored in)

Definately worth it for me, as I watch more HD over them then I do over the satellite.

snathanb said:
1.) Test channel is on the wing satellite.

2) Depends on where you are. Use www.antennaweb.org to figure out the best one for you. I get 24 digital channels with no 49% errors. (16 stations... 24 total with subchannels factored in)

Definately worth it for me, as I watch more HD over them then I do over the satellite.

HDNET shows a 10 minute test pattern on Tuesday @08:00EDT.

I thought he was asking about a HD channel he could look at without subscribing to the HD package.... my bad. (?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)