Questions regarding move

OverRHeads

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 7, 2009
Northern Arkansas
I became a Dish customer about 3-4 years ago while living in the St. Louis area. I have been an HD customer with AT250 + HD locals since day one so I have a 1000+ dish nd DPP44 switch picking up 110, 118.75, 119, and 129. I physically moved to Mountain Home, AR about 2 years ago but never "moved" with Dish. I am considering telling Dish I have moved and have some questions. I would call Dish but I have read too many threads saying the customer service reps do not know what they are talking about.

From everything I have read, I will need to switch to the eastern arc getting 61.5, 72.7, and 77. I have DHPP with dish mover so my dish install should cost nothing. However, since I am not under contract, can I upgrade from my VIP622 to a newer receiver if I sign a new contract? If so, would I be eligible for the 922?

When I make the switch I will get Springfield, MO locals. Does anyone know which Fox Sports network I will receive? This is one of the reasons I have not moved so far as I do not want to lose Fox Sports Midwest for Cardinals viewing.

I think that is all of my questions for now! Thanks for any help you can provide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)