Quick question about new subscription

Status
Please reply by conversation.

callmebob

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 23, 2009
US
I created a thread last night about how I was having problems getting a good deal from DirecTV. I had DirecTV for years, left during the HD Lite times and was going to come back last year. After ordering service in '09, I ended up canceling before my install because I thought I might be moving. Now I don't qualify for any promotions, for some reason.

So it was recommended to me to sign up in my wife's name. My question is that when I call, they already have my phone number tied to my name. Will they let her get a new account using our home phone or should I have her use a cell number when subscribing?

I created a thread last night about how I was having problems getting a good deal from DirecTV. I had DirecTV for years, left during the HD Lite times and was going to come back last year. After ordering service in '09, I ended up canceling before my install because I thought I might be moving. Now I don't qualify for any promotions, for some reason.

So it was recommended to me to sign up in my wife's name. My question is that when I call, they already have my phone number tied to my name. Will they let her get a new account using our home phone or should I have her use a cell number when subscribing?

Why not just use her cell # and eliminate that problem?

Yep...use wife and cell phone.....problem solved. You can always change your number in your account after the install to get back at the man!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)