Quick Question on PPV

OrlandoSGM

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 27, 2008
Orlando, FL
OK, so I'm gonna try and use one of the Anniversary PPV coupons DISH was kind enough to send out tonite. Have never done a PPV.

I know you have to order it online, and will do that, but what channel would it show up on? When would it show up? Wanna watch Social network. Is it one of those you get it for the entire day?

Thanks for the answers and assistance.:)

You can also record it to your DVR and it will be good for I think about a month. However, once you watch it (or even start to watch it I believe) it will expire 24 hours later.

BTW, the movie was great. We used one of our coupons for it the other night.

Thaks guys....I have it on the DVR now....you have 24 hours once you start to watch or you loose it in 2 months without watching....

Note for anyone else coming along to read "how to" ...

when you are looking over the PPV movie list, you select the movie you want .. make note of some being in HD and some not ...

the first click on "Order" will give you details of that movie ..

you have to specify how you're going to *pay* for the movie and hit "submit" at the bottom of that second page, before you're actually charged or able to setup the timer, etc.

See my screen shot below of Burlesque as example.. note it tells you the channels (3 of them) that it is on, the respective start times, ... make sure you're chosing a movie that starts in say 15 to 20 minutes .. so you have time to create the recording timer, ... say going out to get a bite to eat, that way when you come back, the movie is ready to start watching from your DVR. If you don't have the DVR then you want to pay close attention to start times.. ;)

Fullscreen%20capture%203102011%2070150%20PM.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts