Quick question, while my installer is here.

I would be scared of his work..not telling what he messed up.

Luckily there was not much for him to do as far as wiring. My wiring was already all R6 cable. So it was pretty straight forward on that part, except for the inputs from the LNB obviously. :)

He just had to take out a couple of diplexers and barrel connect from them to the duo node. Very simple and was done with that portion within 15 minutes.

give him all 1's if you get a phone call asking you to do a survey for the install. Hopefully your system will work, but if he missed the third line that needed to be connected, then he probably did a poor job on something else. good luck to you

give him all 1's if you get a phone call asking you to do a survey for the install. Hopefully your system will work, but if he missed the third line that needed to be connected, then he probably did a poor job on something else. good luck to you

everything works and it still doesn't look like it took too long despite the hiccup. Seems a bit harsh. Could be worse... at least he didn't install two solo nodes like some techs have been attempting for 2 Hopper installs.

If an installer tried to pull that on me I would cancel the install immediately. Then reschedule an install with Dish, and be sure to let them know that the last installer wasn't doing things right. As for the "short" he found, I think it was in his brain :rolleyes: .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)