Quick Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
1inch and five eigths outside diameter chain link fence pole that you can find at any hardware or fence dealer. If you are needing height on the poe then I would also get 2 large brass coldwater pipe clamps to secure around the bottom portion of the pole tightly, be sure to dig your hole to a depth of 3 feet and about the diameter of a basketball and use 80 lbs of concrete to secure the pole in the ground. You will also need to make sure the pole is plumb in the cement before it hardens otherwise you will have problems setting up the dish. I would also recommend getting two pvc elbow sweeps or what is also called conduit sweeps to run the coax through at the pole and where it comes up to the house at so as to avoid damage from lawn equipment. Have miss dig come out if the pole is going in a front or side yard, 1 800 482 7171 is the number for miss dig in michigan and it will probably take them up to 5 days to get out to you right now.

Pole length should be 8 - 10 foot, depth of hole should be 3 - 4 foot with any greater lengths not being required, 80lbs of cement will be more than adequate for securing the pole into the ground unless you have high sand and or high water saturation issues.

Hey thanks for the compliments, I worked for dish network for 6 years and took pride in my work. Six years of diggin holes at all times of the year and in all weather conditions and in various states of the union gives you a good feel for what will and wont work, nothing worse than having to go out and fix a pole mount that didnt get put in right to begin with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)