Quick word of thanks

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

northgeorgia

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 14, 2011
North GA
I just wanted to give everyone a word of appreciation for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers. My grandmother died from complications from advanced dementia a few hours ago. We have some difficult days ahead, but the memories are very sweet. Keep us in your prayers and I hope to participate on the boards again in the near future.

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski
So sorry to hear man. You and yours are in my prayers.

Reactions: northgeorgia
My thoughts are with you during this difficult time. May you find courage to face the days ahead and comfort from the loving memories you'll forever hold in your heart.

Reactions: northgeorgia
My other grandmother passed away at 1 a.m. today. She was suddenly hospitalized a couple of days after Christmas with suspected double pneumonia with no previous symptoms. After a few days of confusingly ineffective treatment, the hospital called in an expert from Atlanta who determined her lungs had turned fibrous from a new heart medication she'd been on for a year. It has been hard seeing her suffer from a terminal condition for the past three weeks, but I'm glad she doesn't have to suffer any longer. Losing my maternal grandmother was tough back in early December...now unexpectedly losing my paternal grandmother a month and a half later is just overwhelming. Just wanted to give you all a heads up about where I've been.

Sorry to hear! I went through the same thing. I lost one Grandmother, she was 87...then almost 2 months to the day later lost my other grandmother who was 91.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)