Quiting Voom Experience

DrWho

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 11, 2004
Well, I was waiting for doom and gloom with Voom charging my account for services I never used.

But low and behold, when I check my Bank Account today, Voom actually refunded me money that I didn't use when I switched to Direct.

I was shocked! Way to go voom.

The only reason I looked today was cause my buddy came in and said Voom Charged him wrongly for a full month of service.

Since I cancelled cable two weeks ago (still having HD DVR withdrawals! :no ), I placed an order for two additional receivers and upgraded to VA VA VOOM yesterday. Anyway, the CSR quoted the total monthly bill (which was an extra 5 of 6 dollars) which took me by surprise since I have been credited over $30 in tax refunds the past two months. I explained the entire tax fiasco to him and he was able to see the "Veritex Tax Adjustments" on the previous statements...however, his computer system (incredibly slow in his words) kept adding the tax. He forwarded the matter over to the Escalation Department for further review.

The Bad News: There are still glitches in the billing system.
The Good News: I was actually on hold for 5 minutes prior to speaking to a CSR...this hasn't happened in a long, long time. Perhaps that's why the computer system was so slow....the new promotion could be pulling in some subscribers for a change. :) Now they need to deliver BIG TIME in March!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)