R22-200 into a HD/DVR

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
WOW

I am supprised no one has replied to this post yet when there were so many questions in the past on what D* was going to do with this! I am also supprised that they did it for FREE!:D

I have 034c on my R22-100. And I purchased the HD Access about an hour ago, and I am still NOT seeing HD on my receiver. All the HD options are still grayed out? I tried doing a force update afterward, and that still didn't work.

What should I do? Why isn't this working?

I have 034c on my R22-100. And I purchased the HD Access about an hour ago, and I am still NOT seeing HD on my receiver. All the HD options are still grayed out? I tried doing a force update afterward, and that still didn't work.

What should I do? Why isn't this working?

Did you do a red button reset yet?

Besides the red button reset that Stone Cold is talking about, do you have the SWM setup or the other? If you're not using SWM, you'll also need Broad Band Converters or BBC's for the HD to work.

or you can tune to 493 (DTV) and see if your b-band converter is properly workig if you do have one hooked up. I think its 493 or 492. one of those two channels you can test your b-band.

Yes, I did do a Red Button reset. I few people have told me, that HD will NOT work if add HD access after downloading the Software. is that true?

Josh

No mention of it is our reference database just the mention that there is a feature change in the box if hd access is on the account.

I have an R22 in my daughters bedroom and an H20 in my bedroom so if this is indeed true I could pull a swap and get HD dvr in the bedroom finally. Is this a fluke event or did D* finally make the change official?

Yes, I did do a Red Button reset. I few people have told me, that HD will NOT work if add HD access after downloading the Software. is that true?

Josh

I made that error thought it was the case(my bad):eek:,now they are saying to go into the DirecTV website and reset your services.If that does not work contact DirecTV Tech Support.

P.S. You need to have 034c software on your R22 and HD Access.

I had the 034C firmware and still no HD channels. I went into setup and the HD channels(Hide HD duplicates) was set . Changed to show HD duplicates. Works for me. But only works for channels below 100.

Also I do believe it must be on HDMI cable.

I quess this is for just HD locals???

jet

I had the 034C firmware and still no HD channels. I went into setup and the HD channels(Hide HD duplicates) was set . Changed to show HD duplicates. Works for me. But only works for channels below 100.

Also I do believe it must be on HDMI cable.

I quess this is for just HD locals???

jet

Turn the box off on the front. Let the lights all go out. Then unplug the power plug for at least 10 seconds. Plug it back in and "feel the joy" or whatever sat company slogan you want to use. :D

Turn the box off on the front. Let the lights all go out. Then unplug the power plug for at least 10 seconds. Plug it back in and "feel the joy" or whatever sat company slogan you want to use. :D

webdog,

I just tried that and I have some HD channels above 200 now. I guess the guide will need to update the rest. I have it on all channels I get

Also in guide filter channels there is no HD channel filter???

Even if it is just some HD channels its still a plus to me. Wahoo to a neat deal!!!:)

jet

I made that error thought it was the case(my bad):eek:,now they are saying to go into the DirecTV website and reset your services.If that does not work contact DirecTV Tech Support.

P.S. You need to have 034c software on your R22 and HD Access.

I finally got it to work. I had to Unplug my Receiver for 2 min's and then it worked.

Josh

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)