Radio App, that is great!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

neil_kc1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 14, 2004
KANSAS CITY AREA
HI guys, as a former shortwave listener I have been trying to do SDR for about a year now, and came across a website and app that for me at least made it obsolete. it is called Radio Garden. I know it sounds weird, but it really is a world wide radio app that loads 10's of thousands of stations around the world. Some airport communication, and national broadcasters. the app is free and it works really well. Has anyone else tried it beside me. And no I do not work for the company. I am just impressed at what it does.

Reactions: c-spand
I am a big fan of the Logitech Internet Radios and use apps similar to this. These have awsome sound and they used to advertise 17,000 channels. Too bad that Logitech is letting these die a slow death.

Too bad that Logitech is letting these die a slow death.
Logitech announced ten years ago that there were discontinuing the SqueezeBox and they pretty much nailed the coffin shut about six or seven years ago. It has been the user community that prolonged the utility of the radios.

Grace Digital is being somewhat odd about their radios in the last year or two too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)