Radio FTA

Status
Please reply by conversation.

baya

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Oct 11, 2005
TEXAS
Let's see. I can not read or get CRE radio signal to be pick up by my box. I get all the other radio stations. Why is that the case? Could some one check it for me?

AMC-4
12120 V 30000 3/4 6177 sp

Please, tell if any one can pick up this station on the blind, automatically or manually. :rolleyes:

Sometimes these radio stations are attached to a TV station, but on the 2nd audio

I would check the FTA channels on that TP and see if there is a language 2 or 2nd audio and select it.

Or (as in the ethnic ones on IA5) the radio may be on right only and the TV audio is left only : )

Ice you are quite right that station was part of Ecua-TV but now it is by itself. I was able to read it when it was with the TV station. It got another set of numbers and since then I am not able to read it. However if you go to lyngsat page click on the N for net you can hear it through the internet. I am LBS

can you enter it manually?

I did that with the radio on G10. They were on second audio but all I did was manaually add the audio PID (left the other 2 at 0) and it logged as a radio channel

Okay,

same freq. 12120
same 30.000 3/4
video PiD 0
audio PID 6170 sp
------- PID 0

What's with the fraction 3/4 after the 30000?

forward error correction...dont worry about it

I forget what receiver you have...on my Pansat, I do an advanced scan…select the transponder and enter
0 for video pid
6170 for audio pid
0 for the other number (forget what its called)

Okay, I will try the 6170 for audio PID. I have the Topfield 3200IF. iT IS A GREAT LITTLE BOX, when the number in it are right ones. Man I am smoking now the Ecuavisa is dead on Nauel 1. I think I need to make a overseas call and have them check the signal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.