radio shack mini stat "flying saucer" antenna

antennaguy

Original poster
Nov 30, 2005
Not sure if this is the place to ask the question, but here goes....I have one of these antennas but have lost the manual for it and consequently don't know how to wire it. I have since found that there were also 3 and 5 wire versions in addition to my 4 wire version. If anyone knows the wiring sequence for the 4 wire version or where I could find the manual for it, it would be greatly appreciated. Radio Shack doesn't seem to sell them anymore so the manual is not on their website...thanks

I have found manuals and tech data for various Radio Shack items on their web site. It might be worth a try.

oljim said:
You would be better off with a real ant.

Ok, he asked for help with his current ant. not your opinion on it, no reason to disrepect a valid question.

For the OP:
If you have the antenna I am thinking of, the Radio Shack website has the maunual online

RadioShack Antenna Manual

Last edited:
Thanks guys....already looked on the Radio Shack website and the Antennacraft website. Mine is a older model with 4 wires.....all the info I have found so far is on the 3 wire version. Anyway....thanks for the input.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)