Railway Channel??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mbarnes

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
I recently heard of an alleged satellite feed called the Railway Channel or something like that. I don't know if it was a full time channel or just a part time feed. It may be related to a particular railroad, I don't know. It had all kinds of various information regarding railroads.
Anyhow, has anyone run across such a channel on FTA? I'd really like to find that, if it exists.

Thanks.

There used to be a program on the RFD channel that had to do with trains. Both model and the big ones. It isn't on there anymore :(

The "Trains and Locomotives" show is on RFD every Saturday morning, around 9-10am est. At least it was up to a couple of weeks ago when I last watched it...hope its still there, I really like it.

Turns out it was an Internet streaming site, not on satellite. Unfortunately, it seems to have gone belly up. Goodbye Railway Channel

Otherwise, "Trains and Locomotives" is still on RFD-TV, but it seems they keep moving the schedule. T&L is about 1:1 scale operations, past and present. There used to be two shows about model railroading, one about primarily Lionel, but both seem to be on the shelf for a while. Another channel (Discovery or History?) has Extreme Trains which is a very good show from the few episodes I have seen.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

new sats for 2009

New RTN Schedule

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)