Rain fade issues in florida?

far as i know it isn't possible to get an eastern arc into the 60's and 70's....@ least not in nj it isn't..i assume it has to do with the age of the sats or there location

WOW! That's not good, but it explains alot...
I going to see if I can get my hands on one here in ST. Louis to find peak signals for us.

That doesn't change the fact that your signals are too low. If everyone has low signal that doesn't make it right or somehow make the system work right.

WOW! That's not good, but it explains alot...
I going to see if I can get my hands on one here in ST. Louis to find peak signals for us.

That doesn't change the fact that your signals are too low. If everyone has low signal that doesn't make it right or somehow make the system work right.
I'm in Southern Missouri and on EA, my signals are in the 30's and 40's. Not good at all. The slightest sprinkle of rain knocks me out. Dish has been here and did adjustments. Didn't help.

In utah on W/A set ups we were usually in the high 50's to low 60's on 119 and high 60's to low 70's for 119. Its nice that the east coast people get to chose between the 2. utah is purely westen arc

I'm in Southern Missouri and on EA, my signals are in the 30's and 40's. Not good at all. The slightest sprinkle of rain knocks me out. Dish has been here and did adjustments. Didn't help.
I'm guessing your locals are on the 61.5? Because if I lived in Missouri I would be using either a 1000.2, Or a Dish 500 for the 110/119 and a 24" on the 61.5. Might be something to consider.:)

I'm guessing your locals are on the 61.5? Because if I lived in Missouri I would be using either a 1000.2, Or a Dish 500 for the 110/119 and a 24" on the 61.5. Might be something to consider.:)
My HD locals are on 77. I did have WA, but to get my HD locals, I needed a wing dish and where I live doesn't allow a 2nd dish, so we went EA. And this is an EA market for new subs anyways. But, thanks for your input.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)