Rainbow Media puts pressure on Dish Network

The Stone Man

Centennial, Colorado
Supporting Founder
Feb 15, 2004
Centennial, Colorado
My billing period begins on the first of each month, and the amount that I was charged for the period Jan 2 through Feb 1 was 79.90 for VaVaVoom. I don't pay any rental fees due to having 1 STB that I purchased in January of 2004. Bottom line for me is that there has been no price increase.......YET. My grandfather status is active, and I have always had VaVaVoom and never added or changed anything.

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
Hopefully it was a rumor, my online statement still has the Grandfathered status as well.
Here's a huge thread on this subject. How quickly we all forget. :confused:

Threv

SatelliteGuys Family
Dec 3, 2004
DarrellP said:
Hopefully it was a rumor, my online statement still has the Grandfathered status as well.
Here's a huge thread on this subject. How quickly we all forget. :confused:

Ahh that explains it.. I don't get VaVaVoom it wouldn't apply. Also When I signed up VaVaVoom was already 89.99, I figured that grandfathered stuff was old news. Beside even if I had VaVaVoom there would be no increase.
That would suck if you didn't get to keep your old pricing plan, but I supect they will honor it till all the new channels and the DVR come out. Then I suspect that there will be significant changes to the pricing structure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts