Random act of kindness. DVB-S FTA Receivers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

TRG

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 19, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
Hi folks. I have a few receivers to give away to new homes. If you know someone that wants an inexpensive way get into FTA, someone down on their luck, on a fixed income etc. I may be able to help. I have 3 receivers that I am no longer using. These are all DVB-S only receivers (Non-S2). However there is still a fair amount of international, religious programming, feeds and audio (radio) that is DVB-S. Just add a dish (hopefully you can locate one locally, FREE).

These receivers have NEVER had hack-ware loaded on them. All include the original remote control and some come in the original box.

Here is the deal. This is a first come first served affair. If you are interested send me a PM with your shipping address and preferred order of interest. i.e. First choice, second choice etc. I'll try to get these sent out next week sometime. Sorry but this is limited to U.S. only, Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible unless you want to pay for the shipping.

Here is what I've got.
1. Fortec Star Mercury II
2. Fortec Star Lifetime Classic NA
3. Coolsat 5000 Platinum

The Coolsat is spoken for.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys iOS app

The Fortec Star Mercury II is spoken for.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys iOS app

I still have the Fortec Star Lifetime Classic NA available if anyone wants it. If I don’t hear anything soon it will be going to Goodwill.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts