Random Act of Kindness ....free DVB-s receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.

brex2001

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 14, 2009
USA
Up for grabs is a Conaxsat Duo, loaded with C & Ku scanned-in birds from 55.5W to 139W.
Not all C & Ku satellites but enough to set up dish(or two) & enjoy some FTA. Includes a CD with factory files & loader utility, original remote, a 2 x 1 diseqc switch, a 22kHz switch.

Blind scans very slowly, limited satellite list. Didn't try 1.2 diseqc or USALS but they're in there somewhere.

Must go to worthy home in North America.;)

Attachments

• 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    194.8 KB · Views: 155
  • 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    237.9 KB · Views: 146
  • 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    215.6 KB · Views: 147
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    194.1 KB · Views: 158
Am looking for something reliable for an 80 year old who wants 97W. Any overheating, rebooting, that kind of thing with this box?

No overheating. It did reboot while editing TPs on 121W C-band but then some data TP on that satellite also caused my Ferguson to freeze(?????).
Otherwise once set up it seems fine. The print on the remote buttons are pretty worn.

Still up for grabs. Confirmed that diseqc 1.2 & USALS work with this stb last night.

Ships free too.

Last edited:
Brex ships quick :)

Got it today (he sent it Thursday)....menus look eerily similar to a Geosat. The Geosat remote works for it too. Gonna give it to a buddy who wants to use it for the North Dakota Sports Network (formerly Fighting Sioux Sports Network)
Hopefully this one I dont brick like the Sonicview I had

Didn't SatelliteAV mention some time back that the two stbs were the same units, just for different markets? That is the Geosat 1100c & the Conaxsat Trio?

yeah pretty much
I know on the GeosatPro when using channelmaster I have to select Conax duo to convert the Geosat list to a CM file :)

So what I wonder is if I take the Geosat sat/TP list (which is up to date) and load it into the Conaxsat...it should work as its converted

not anymore ;)
Just took the channel list from the Geosatpro 200 (which is up to date) and loaded that into the CNX so now its updated :)

Allright Iceberg!

Just to test that stb I had manually done some name changes, TP deletions & blind scanned.
Are you going to run a USALS motor with it?

I dont know yet. I am still trying to get it all set up but been sick for the last couple days so other than sleep I havent done much ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)