Random act of kindness- FTA

Status
Please reply by conversation.

brentb636

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 24, 2006
5 miles N of Saugatuck, Mi
I have taken my SG2100 h-h motor out of service many months ago. It's just flaky, with a bad solder joint at the motor connector. Never been able to solve it. Works on the bench, if I'm gentle , but get it outside and it only works for a little while, then once again, it's broke.
Anybody who wants it to tinker with , or for parts, can PM me, if they're willing to pay the $14.50 Priority mail postage . It is the single button model , from Sadoun, vintage winter 2007 .
:)

This is my second RAOK. I have been wanting a motor but things are pretty tight here. I thank you much brent. I will be sure to return these favors I have received. Thank you all.

Good luck. Let us know how it works out.

I sent a member some bucks a few years ago for a motor that should have been fixable.
Just had the connectors twisted off.
Never was able to breath life back into it. - :cool:
Hope ya have better luck.

Not really complaining, though . . . it was very instructive.
And I do enjoy a challenge. :up

I guess I'll throw mine in here than since Brent got rid of his :)

I have some holders for LNB's that work with the T55 or T90 dish. I had one until it broke (a very heavy object fell off the shelf above it and crunched the dish so I chucked the dish) but still have the holders. DOnt really want to throw them so maybe someone has a use for them

Some of the screws do look rusted. After all they werent the best and I live in MN :) (they still work fine)
some have the 25mm holder inside (the pics show them)
I have 2 extra ones...one has no bottom bracket and one is kinda chopped so it doesn't "slide" across the arm

all you pay is 10.70 for shipping (priority medium box)...PM me if interested

Attachments

• PICT0078.JPG
    PICT0078.JPG
    878.3 KB · Views: 185
  • PICT0079.JPG
    PICT0079.JPG
    873.4 KB · Views: 188
  • PICT0081.JPG
    PICT0081.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 180
  • PICT0082.JPG
    PICT0082.JPG
    931.1 KB · Views: 182
  • PICT0084.JPG
    PICT0084.JPG
    937.1 KB · Views: 188
Nice RAOK Iceberg. I'm gonna be quiet on this one as I am thankful with what I have got so far. I need a holder for my 75 cm but some gorilla glue should work. Time to dig around and see what I have that may be of use to somebody and see what is like to be the giver. You couldn't pry my primestars from my hands however. :)

Nice RAOK Iceberg. I'm gonna be quiet on this one as I am thankful with what I have got so far. I need a holder for my 75 cm but some gorilla glue should work. Time to dig around and see what I have that may be of use to somebody and see what is like to be the giver. You couldn't pry my primestars from my hands however. :)

Ty-Raps and hose clamps are your friend, oh hi-flying one...;)

Let me add a few more items.
1. 2 remote controls for BUZZ/BUZZ + .
2. 1 remote control for Sonicview SV-1000 .

I've been hoping to acquire one of these boxes free ( from my sister ) so I've been hanging on to the remotes, but so far , no luck.

PM me if they're worth $3.00 shipping to you .
:)

Here are a few more items:

Free:
8 - New Fortec Star Mercury II Receivers with one remote. All are new in gift box, but have issues. I.E. Wont power, no RS232 serial communication, etc.

Perfect for the experimenting and testing. Not worth our technician's time to troubleshoot and repair for refurbished resale.

Take all or none!

Shipping $28 anywhere in the Continental US. Outside of CONUS, shipping and brokerage/customs is on your dime!

I guess I'll throw mine in here than since Brent got rid of his :)

I have some holders for LNB's that work with the T55 or T90 dish. I had one until it broke (a very heavy object fell off the shelf above it and crunched the dish so I chucked the dish) but still have the holders. DOnt really want to throw them so maybe someone has a use for them

Some of the screws do look rusted. After all they werent the best and I live in MN :) (they still work fine)
some have the 25mm holder inside (the pics show them)
I have 2 extra ones...one has no bottom bracket and one is kinda chopped so it doesn't "slide" across the arm

all you pay is 10.70 for shipping (priority medium box)...PM me if interested

Now if someone just had a T90 they were just itching to give away...

Ok, you guys are making it mandatory for me to come back to this site 4-5 times daily. I guess I missed out on those deals. Oh well, I'm still a newbie at this so I'm sure i'll have plenty of time to catch up with you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts