Random Act of Kindness to Win: GEOSATpro DSR200c Receiver - SatelliteAV 1/4/2010

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Not entering, but I committed two random acts of kindness yesterday.

My New Year's priority is to seek out, be more receptive and act on daily opportunities.

Is "successfully resisting the urge to beat the living daylights out of someone who sorely deserves it" considered a random act of kindness? :D

Just kidding. Great contest. I try to commit such acts as often as possible, as anonymously as possible.

I commit a random acts of kindness..........frequently. I try to make it intregral to my every day life so I dont really consider it outstanding or special behavior.

I Committed a Random Act of Kindness : This morning after a breif snowfall, I was out doing the shoveling of our sidewalk and cleaning the car off. I looked at the neighbors sidewalk still covered with snow and my thoughts immeadiatly went to the old man who lives there and has a ruff time getting around with bad legs. I also thought of the teenage grandson that lives there also, Should I go and clean his sidewalk , or just leave it go justifying my thoughts that the young teenager should get off his rump and clean the walk. Knowing that it wouldnt be done, I quickly cleaned the neighbors sidewalk hoping not to be seen.

Congratulations to MikeinBaja! You have Committed a Random Act of Kindness and won the GEOSATpro DSR200c satellite receiver and free shipping!

We appreciate everyone's entry and most of all for making someone's day a little better! @party

woo hoo:

No one said if this was random selection or what.
But if there had been a vote, Mike would have gotten mine!
Couldn't happen to a more worthy fellow.
Enjoy the new toy, Mike, and Happy New year! - :D

Fine selection , congratulations Mike!
Hope you'll let us know how it works in a few weeks, write a review maybe...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)