Random thoughts before the NCAA Tournament

Apparently calling CBS affiliates and asking if they want credentials next football season or any other football season really does work. Originally the USU/A&M game was going to air in Bryan/College Station, Waco, Tyler, Salt Lake City, and Houston. It's at a 4 PM (local) time slot where Oprah and the news normally air. A little hard work by fans and the Athletic Dept, and it's now going to air on every CBS affiliate in Texas, plus a few in the Interior West.

Station List for NCAA First Round, Texas A&M vs. Utah State - TEXAS A&M OFFICIAL ATHLETIC SITE
Funny how times change. I remember when A&M was known as a football school, because they were actually good, and they were a doormat in basketball, even went 0-16 in the Big XII one year.

Is anyone watching March Madness on Demand on there computer? It was doing fine but now I hear the audio of commericals over the actual game. And also has been buffering a lot lately. Anyone else having trouble?

Is anyone watching March Madness on Demand on there computer? It was doing fine but now I hear the audio of commericals over the actual game. And also has been buffering a lot lately. Anyone else having trouble?
I gave up on it earlier. Waaaaaaay too slow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts