This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Random Thoughts on a scorching day

20. Nice to see some new names posting here recently. Gets old having the same discussions with the same old knuckleheads! (present company included!)
Yes, or seeing the same arguments.

LOL what were you saying about the same old arguments, Ramy?

Sandra

Ramy, I wasn't necessarily saying Fielder is a better player than Pujols, but for a variety of reasons I just don't see Pujols in a Yankee uniform. Fielder, however, I think is a possibility, and I would LOVE to have him in a Yankee uniform.

Sandra

why would you take Fielder if you already have Teixiera? Yanks have tons of guys that can play DH. With tons on the DL.

Congrats on your nuptuals. The key to any and ALL happy marriage is to make time for yourself as well as your husband. You still have to be yourself because in the end, that is what he fell in love with in the 1st place.

Islandguy43 said:
.....I hope for their fans, they go all the way and play the Yankees in the World Series (lose of course)...

It will be a long shot for the Yanks to make it to WS. I see them in the playoffs but gone by the first round... No pitching.

Sent from my LG-P999 using SatelliteGuys

It will be a long shot for the Yanks to make it to WS. I see them in the playoffs but gone by the first round... No pitching.

Sent from my LG-P999 using SatelliteGuys

Their starting pitching has been spotty for sure, but the bullpen is second best in the AL.