Random thoughts on the night of the All-Star Game

If you've ever been to Vegas, it's always a tough choice for me between In-and-Out and Fatburger.

I've never been impressed with Fatburger. We just got one out by us and I've been there 2 times and I didn't think it was that great. Plus everything on the menu was way overpriced.

Fuddruckers!!!!!

I can't believe all the ones in Columbus shut down. :(
I think (am not sure) that Fuddruckers went out of business completely. They are all gone.

I used to love them. But then they started refusing to cook their burgers rare, and I stopped going. I was still sad to see them go.

In-N-Out is my current favorite. Its hamburger quality has stayed about the same over the years, and they beat all the bigger chains hands down. But their fries are not as good as they used to be, and they chose to cut down the size of an order instead of raising the price. I hate that. I really miss the days when their shakes were real milk shakes with real ice cream. They stopped that long ago. I never order a shake from them now. It's like drinking pulverized cardboard.

No, they are not completely gone. I checked their site and they have tons of them other places.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)