Sports Tonight

I recorded ESPN Classic's 'Top 5 Reasons You Can't Blame' on a VERY lopsided trade:

Remember when Herschel Walker was acquired for a ton of players?

I just watched the Yankee Stadium special on ESPN. It was very well done.

What I don't understand is why ESPN didn't show the ESPY Awards live tonight. They show the awards show via tape delay on Sunday at 9 pm ET, pushing Sunday Night Baseball (Red Sox-Angels) back to 6 ET/3 PT. You would think they would have had better ratings on a super dead sports night (even I MIGHT have watched it).

I love the night after the MLB all-star game because I can watch my boys play in the Triple-A All-Star Game!

PCL won 6-5! great game in the 9th inning as the IL dominated the PCL until the 9th inning, the PCL puts up a 6 spot, then IL tallies for 3 runs in bottom of the 9th and a deep, high fly ball, that if gone would tie the game, ended up being the precious last out!

I just watched the Yankee Stadium special on ESPN. It was very well done.

What I don't understand is why ESPN didn't show the ESPY Awards live tonight. They show the awards show via tape delay on Sunday at 9 pm ET, pushing Sunday Night Baseball (Red Sox-Angels) back to 6 ET/3 PT. You would think they would have had better ratings on a super dead sports night (even I MIGHT have watched it).

I also don't get that Bill. I woke up this morning to hearing all of the winners and even some acceptance speeches. All the drama is lost in an awards show once the winners have been announced. IMO, ESPN really screwed up by choosing to broadcast the ESPY's on tape delay, 4 days later.

BTW, on my "off sports night", I watched "For Love of the Game" with Kevin Costner and Kelly Preston on Universal HD. One of my all-time favorite sports flicks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)