Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ceas2182

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Dec 18, 2004
Disneyland, Cali
I have to say I liked the first show especially the Universal Studios Tour.... "CIRCLE, CIRCLE, CIRCLE!" I liked how the tour went to the streets and then Conan stopped at the 99 cent store lol I really like the way he thanked Jay Leno. Will Ferrell is crazy and funny all the time... a fellow Trojan... Fight on! The set feels like his old one in NY, but it's nice and much bigger. The audience is still far hehe

Overall, I give Conan's first show a 7/10. What about you guys?

Rate and comment.

10 is the highest!

P.S. I can't wait for Conan and Andy drive together again! lol

I hated the first show so much that I doubt that I will watch it again in the future. It was unfunny, draggy, and just plain amateurish. I think they will find, that they made a big mistake when they pushed Leno to retire before his time.

Decent. Not quite as good as when he was firing on all cylinders 7-8 years ago. I like Conan, though, so I'm sure he'll hit his stride. I'm sure he was a bit nervous last night.

Best part was the Universal Studios Tram thru the streets of Universal City and North Hollywood.. off Lankershim and Cahuenga Blvd

As I said in the other thread. I give it a 6.5. I was not very impressed and also worry about the monolouge. Jay is just flat out a good comic (stand-up). I do not think that Conan has that. Problem is, if he doesn't improve I really don't know who they would get...

I predict that Letterman may start beating the Tonight Show in the ratings. I know he didn't when Leno hosted the show but Conan is no Leno.

I gave it a three but only because it was a little bit better than "Grass Watching HD". I liked the intro but couldn't even finish the monolouge. Conan reminds me of an oboxious 7th Grade Boy maybe they should move him to the 3:00-5:00 Block where his fans would be. I think that NBC will see what a BIG mistake they made with Leno and move him back.

funny, but i had a hard time watching conan on late night because his humor was too out there for me. but i have enjoyed his first few tonight shows.

i still love letterman and will watch him as long as he is on the air!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts