Status
Please reply by conversation.

Pepper

DVR Addict~Mad Scientist
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 16, 2004
Satsuma, AL
We've been chosen to fill out a TV diary for the Scarborough research organization. Based on the questions in their surveys, they don't seem to know FTA exists.

I wonder if I list that I've been watching Dr. Gene Scott or Russia Today on Galaxy 19 , will it confuse them to death or red-flag them not to let me participate in the future?

We've been chosen to fill out a TV diary for the Scarborough research organization. Based on the questions in their surveys, they don't seem to know FTA exists.

I wonder if I list that I've been watching Dr. Gene Scott or Russia Today on Galaxy 19 , will it confuse them to death or red-flag them not to let me participate in the future?

Occasionally I find myself being asked to complete some sort of survey, sometimes by mail, phone, or on the web. It strikes me, frequently enough to be reminded while answering your question, that I am not the type of person that the surveyors anticipated, because more often than not there are no answers in the multiple choices that apply.

We're not the type of people the surveyors want. We're not "mainstream". Sometimes I wish everyone was like us, sometimes I am happy that we are a minority and there isn't a whole lot of attention on what we watch. I'm not sure yet which is better.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts