Rave HD & other questions?

FreddyvsJasonvsAsh

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 20, 2004
Lakeland, FL
I was wondering if it would be much trouble for VOOM to get some of the international award shows/concerts to air on Rave like The Brit Awards, Party In The Park, Smash Hits Awards, Top of The Pops. And Do you think VOOM could get The Box? If anyone doesn't remember what the box is/was it's a channel that had music videos from all over the world and you could order them and they would play. It was a cool station. I don't even know if the US still has it but I know they still have it in the UK. Also maybe they could get some international channels like BBC, the Japan channel?

FreddyvsJasonvsAsh said:
I was wondering if it would be much trouble for VOOM to get some of the international award shows/concerts to air on Rave like The Brit Awards, Party In The Park, Smash Hits Awards, Top of The Pops....

My personal opinion is that most award shows are boring as hell with big ego awardees who either can't stop talking or can't say anything sensible. Even in HD. ;)

FreddyvsJasonvsAsh said:
I was wondering if it would be much trouble for VOOM to get some of the international award shows/concerts to air on Rave like The Brit Awards, Party In The Park, Smash Hits Awards, Top of The Pops. And Do you think VOOM could get The Box? If anyone doesn't remember what the box is/was it's a channel that had music videos from all over the world and you could order them and they would play. It was a cool station. I don't even know if the US still has it but I know they still have it in the UK. Also maybe they could get some international channels like BBC, the Japan channel?

The box was such a major money loser i dont foresee ever getting it here again.