RC24 Remote, ? on RF Programming

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tsbrady1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 31, 2005
Sugar Hill, Ga
I am using my H20 in RF mode, I got a spare RC24 remote to use elsewhere in the house, 2 questions, Does anybody know what the programming code is, the insrtuctions only list the H10 as either 00001 or 00002. Also since I already have it set up as RF I cannot get to the screen in setup>Remote where the instructions are to program the remote for RF use, I was going to switch it back to IR then re do the RF settings and write them down but there must be an easier way.
Thanks in advance....

Those instructions came with the remote but it only lists the codes for the H10 and it does not tell you how to program in the rf mode. Thanks anyways though.

I don't have the H-20, but I would imagine it works the same way as the H-10.

Everthing is done thru the receiver, you tell it what tv you have and it gives you the codes.

As for the 2 remote issues, I had the same issue with my H-10, wanted to uase 2 RF's.

The trick is to, go back to square one, set both up using IR once they work on IR then go in and change it to RF

Make sure you are using RC24's, I got a spare originally and it would not work, then I found out that it was not an RF remote, they have both IR and RF and they are seperate remotes., but look almost identical

Jimbo

Thanks Jimbo, I was thinking that was what I would have to do, but I was wondering if there was an easier way, yes the 2nd remote is an RC24, again I appreciate your help.

Well Jimbo was right, I set the original RC24 back to IR then reset both back to RF and it works just fine, was not that difficult or time consuming.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)