RCA AV to coax?

eriksat1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 25, 2011
WI
Probably not the right forum but oh well. I have a portable video devise with RCA video out I want to hook to a old small black and white tv that only had the 2 screws for antenna and one of those adapters that make it go to a male coax end. I have about 100 of those 3 wire video RCA video cords the yellow red white can I cut the ends off of one of those cables and just hook it to the 2 screws on the tv antenna in to get video I don't care about the sound I just need video.

It is not the composite video just regular yellow video out. What about those little so called $3 adaptors they sell on ebay that supposed to go from female rca to male coax? Again all I need is video no sound.

I think a long time ago I had some type of adapter for a old Nintendo game that only had the yellow red white RCA but adapted to coax for a old tv. What do they call the adapter and where might I find one cheap?

I think a long time ago I had some type of adapter for a old Nintendo game that only had the yellow red white RCA but adapted to coax for a old tv. What do they call the adapter and where might I find one cheap?

Those are called RF Modulators and sell for $15-$20.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts