Re:Dish info

dpeterson1

Original poster
Sep 18, 2004
I am currently a subscriber with direct and in order to save money I am thinking about making the switch to Dish.I have talked to several csr's trying to get info and seem to be getting different stories.What i would like to find out is what i would be paying for bronze 100 w/hd with locals on 2 tv's with hd dvr's?One csr told me the Vip 612 would be a good choice but the way i understand it you can't really specify which receiver you would like.Any help or info would be appreciated.Thanks

yeah, contact claude at dishstore.net. many many people on this forum have used his services, and i have never seen one complaint posted. all compliments.

As per usual

I am currently a subscriber with direct and in order to save money I am thinking about making the switch to Dish.I have talked to several csr's trying to get info and seem to be getting different stories.What i would like to find out is what i would be paying for bronze 100 w/hd with locals on 2 tv's with hd dvr's?One csr told me the Vip 612 would be a good choice but the way i understand it you can't really specify which receiver you would like.Any help or info would be appreciated.Thanks

The CSR (Can be Seriously Retarded) have given you wrong info 612 is a single TV unit. You want the 722 or 722k which is most likely the only thing availble but you will need to get the OTA module for your over the air channels.

Do like the other poster suggested.. Call Claude at DishStore.net, he will get your fixed up with the correct information. Tell him we sent ya!