Re-instituting after pause?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

raven316

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 23, 2015
Athens, GA
I paused my Dish a couple of weeks ago to see if I could hack it before football season gets her. It has the channels I want but I am not crazy about the picture. I have AT&T fiber and my main tv is fine but the wireless is shaky in the far reaches of the house. I bought the ROKU plus with the "advanced wireless receiver" but it can still be a foggy picture. If I decide to go back to Dish is there a minimum requirement to get the "Multi Sports Pack"?

Reactions: Mark609
I paused my Dish a couple of weeks ago to see if I could hack it before football season gets her. It has the channels I want but I am not crazy about the picture. I have AT&T fiber and my main tv is fine but the wireless is shaky in the far reaches of the house. I bought the ROKU plus with the "advanced wireless receiver" but it can still be a foggy picture. If I decide to go back to Dish is there a minimum requirement to get the "Multi Sports Pack"?
No. You can start it and stop it as needed. I do this every year, starting the Multisport pack in Sept and stopping it in Feb after college football is over

Multisport is not available in the Flex Pack. They do have a bit of a sports package if that is all that you need:

Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 8.51.53 AM.png